As a buyer, it costs you nothing to hire an agent to help you find a new home! In fact, you may even get a few coffees or lunches out of it! However, take the time to hire an agent who is knowledgeable, trustworthy and especially one that makes the entire process all about YOU.
There are different ways buyers go about looking for a home to buy. Many buyers will find homes on-line through syndicators such as Zillow or Trulia and call one of the 3 agents listed next to the ad. Does this mean they are a great agent? Possibly but not necessarily, so it’s important to do your research and ask for references.
Other buyers drive through neighborhoods and may either call the listing agent off the “for sale” sign or go into open houses and talk with the agent holding the open house — usually the listing agent. Do you know that when you do this, you may be working with the same agent that represents the seller? Is this in your best interest? Well, if you want an agent who will be able to effectively negotiate on your behalf, having your own agent is typically best.
As Real Estate buyer’s agents in Phoenix, AZ, we represent buyers, like you, who want to purchase a home in the metro Phoenix area. Research by the National Association of REALTORS has shown that when a buyer’s representative is used, the prospective buyer found a home one week faster and examined three more properties than consumers who did not use a buyer’s representative.
We work for you by providing fiduciary responsibilities and keeping your interests in mind throughout the entire real estate process. In other words, we have your back! It is our job to:
- Be available to you by phone, email and/or text and always keep the lines of communication open.
- Educate you on the process and answer any questions you may have.
- Evaluate your specific needs and wants, set up automated searches to locate available homes that meet your specific criteria.
- Assist you in determining the price of home you can afford by recommending a lender or two who can help to “pre-qualify” you.
- Preview homes on your behalf and show you homes that are in your price range and meet your desires.
- Research selected properties to help you make an informed decision on your offer to purchase the property.
- Advise you on structuring an appropriate offer to purchase the selected property.
- Present your offer to the seller’s agent on your behalf.
- Negotiate on your behalf to get you the best value possible.
- Prepare all necessary documents, collect signatures, and deliver the documents according to legal timelines.
- Walk you through the inspection process with knowledge and assist you with any repair requests you may ask for from the seller.
- Do everything possible to see that all parties are in line to close escrow on time.
- Provide you with qualified vendors (e.g. title companies, inspectors, carpenters, etc.) if these services are needed.
- Accompany you to the signing and once the home is closed and recorded, turn over the keys to your new home!
To begin your home buying search, please give Bobbi a call: 602-486-3587.