Campus Vista Historic District
The boundaries of Campus Vista Historic District are: Osborn on the north, Thomas on the south, from 7th Avenue to 15th Avenue, surrounding Phoenix College campus.
The opening of the new campus for Phoenix College in 1939, just outside the city limits, created a demand for nearby housing. Bordering on the eastern and northern sides of the campus, the homes in this district represent a heterogeneous collection of mid-20th-century domestic architectural styles. This neighborhood, along with other nearby neighborhoods have become very popular areas with rising home values and many cute remodels.