The boundaries of Country Club Park Historic District are: Thomas to the north, Virginia to the south, Dayton to 7th Street.
Featuring a 2 ½ acre community park and 1930s FHA-specified attributes of curved, non-through streets, three-way intersections and consistent building placement, the Country Club Park neighborhood was a picture-perfect FHA community. Opened in 1939, the economy and materials dictated simple, functional architecture shown in the predominant Ranch style. French provincial, California and Spanish eclectic are also featured.
HOMES FOR SALE IN COUNTRY CLUB PARK