The boundaries of Los Olivos Historic District are: Alvarado to the north, Palm Lane to the south, 7th Street to 3rd Street.
The Los Olivos neighborhood was established in 1906 by Dwight B. Heard, and was promoted as one of the most prestigious residential locations in Phoenix. During the first two decades of the 20th century, elegant homes were built along tree-shaded streets. The streetscape on Monte Vista Road is significant for its mature landscaping and namesake olive trees.
HOMES FOR SALE IN LOS OLIVOS HISTORIC DISTRICT