The boundaries of the Margarita Place Historic District are: Thomas to the north, Windsor to the south, 15th Avenue to 16th Avenue.
The Margarita Place neighborhood takes it’s name from the original owner of the land, Mary Kent. In 1924 she subdivided the property and auctioned off lots to various builders. Only four homes had been built there by 1936. The effects of the FHA were apparent when ten houses were built during 1942, eight of which were in the Transitional Ranch style.
HOMES FOR SALE IN MARGARITA PLACE HISTORIC DISTRICT